**Please note, no oil cooler is supplied with this kit. Setrab oil coolers are available to buy separately.**
**This fan shroud kit has been specifically designed to fit Setrab oil coolers only.**
Our oil cooler fan shroud kits have been developed for applications where constant airflow is not always available or where space up front is at a premium for an additional cooler. You can now mount your oil cooler where ever is most convenient and simply let the fan keep your oil temps in check.
For ultimate reliability, we will not use anything other than SPAL cooling fans, they come with a minimum 36 Month warranty and are IP68 certified allowing them to run submerged in water without issue.
Please note that it is recommended to run a thermostatic fan switch to operate the fan only when it is required, over cooling your engine or transmission oil can have negative effects such as:
1) Moisture: Moisture build up within engines/transmissions will lead to a greater chance of oil degradation if the oil never gets up to temp to bake them out. This of course isn’t as bad as overheating oil but it will still contribute to a reduction of its useful life.
2) Viscosity: Oil is designed to run within a specified temperature and viscosity window, when outside of these parameters the extra friction from the thicker fluids will have a negative effect on fuel economy and can make transmissions more difficult to shift into gear.
|Weight (Inc Oil Cooler)
|Current Continuous (Pull)
|6.7 – 8.1 A
|Current Continuous (Push)
|8.3 – 8.9 A
|Electrical Consumption (Pull)
|80.4 – 97.2 W
|Electrical Consumption (Push)
|99.6 – 106.8 W
|Pull Through Core OR Push Through Core
|Oil Cooler Compatibility
|Setrab Oil Coolers (Series 1 Range – NOT Slimline)
|Laser Cut Aluminium with Durable Textured Powder Coat Finish
|SPAL Fan Part Number
|VA07-AP7C-31A (Pull) OR VA07-AP7C-31S (Push)
- No oil cooler is supplied with this kit.
- This kit will only fit Setrab oil coolers.
- Prior to checkout please double check you are ordering the correct Push or Pull version of this kit.